NAIT Hub – Connecting Students and Alumni
Having a diverse network:
Sign up today
- accelerates careers
- taps into the smart thinking of peers - locally and globally
- is a powerful contribution to the NAIT community
- provides skills and conversations that will advance your career
Matching alumni with students and recent grads for career inspiring conversations
NAIT Hub is your exclusive networking and mentoring platform. Powered by Ten Thousand Coffees, NAIT Hub introduces you to alumni based on your specific career interests and goals. You can schedule and set up a coffee chat in-person or online.
Take an hour every 1-3 months to meet a NAIT alumnus to create an opportunity to learn, share and ask questions.
As a student, now is the time to start building your personal network to help you:
- gain a better understanding of what careers are available with your diploma or degree
- develop your networking and communications skills through real-world practice
- build your network of NAIT alumni based on their industry and interests
As a student at NAIT, you have access to alumni and industry partners with valuable life and career advice to share. With 85% of jobs being filled via networking and 2.4 million jobs available over the next 4 years, the time to build your network is now. The top skills companies are looking for across all industries are active listening, speaking, critical thinking and social perceptiveness. Improve these skills by connecting with NAIT alumni, sharing your story and asking thoughtful questions.
How does the NAIT Hub work?
- You’ll receive monthly introductions based on your career interests and goals.
- Once you join, all introductions are sent directly to your preferred inbox.
- Simply schedule a time to chat in-person or online, and you’ll get an invite directly to your calendar.
- Receive an official LinkedIn certification to recognize your commitment to continuous learning and career advancement.
RBC Future Launch is RBC’s commitment to empower Canadian youth for the jobs of tomorrow. RBC is dedicating $500 million to help young people access meaningful employment through practical work experience, skills development, networking and access to mental well-being supports and services.