Life has its challenges, but you don’t have to face them alone. Whether you are experiencing barriers to success inside or outside of the classroom, our free, confidential counselling services can help you overcome them. We offer a holistic approach and work with you to create a personalized plan to improve your self-care, mental health and overall well-being.
Our team of highly qualified, registered counsellors can help you with
- adjusting to student life
- meeting academic demands
- grief and loss
- personal or sexual identity
- exam anxiety
- and more.
Get started by filling in your name and contact info to request a one-to-one appointment with a counsellor. We will return your message as soon as we are able.
Counselling Contact Form
Your first visit
Please arrive 10 minutes before your first visit to sign a consent form and answer a few questions.
- 1:1 sessions with a counsellor last up to 50 minutes
- Most concerns are resolved in 1 to 3 sessions - your counsellor will refer you if long-term counselling or related health services are needed
- Our counsellors are highly skilled - most are psychologists, one is a social worker, one is a registered nurse
Talk privately with a skilled listener who aims to understand your concerns, help you to see the overall picture, and offer new ways of thinking, feeling, and doing so you can find relief and grow as a person.
W111PB - HP Centre
Monday to Friday
* As of Mon 5 Nov 2018:
* Same appointment availability
* Front reception: 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Apprentices: please ask us about extended hours
Mondays & Tuesdays
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Wednesdays & Thursdays
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.