Thursday, May 2, 2019 - Saturday, May 4, 2019
The Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium
11455 - 87 Avenue NW
If you expect to complete your program requirements on or before June 30, 2019, you are eligible to attend Convocation 2019.
Each ceremony consists of
- an address by NAIT’s President & CEO, Dr. Glenn Feltham
- keynote address by a NAIT Honorary Degree recipient
- presentation of the graduates
Graduates must wear a gown to participate and no caps or hats are permitted.
Download the Convocation Brochure
Gown orders will be taken at shop at NAIT starting Monday, December 3, 2018.
- Room X114, Main Campus, 780.471.7717
- Room P135, Patricia Campus
- Room Z155A, Souch Campus
Cost: $30 before March 15, 2019; $50 after March 15, 2019.
Gowns must be returned immediately after the ceremony
Gowns are to be returned to the banquet room on the lower level of the Jubilee Auditorium. Graduates failing to return their gown and hood immediately after the ceremony will have their parchment held at the Registrar's Office until it has been returned to shop at NAIT.
Guests are required to have a ticket for entry into the Jubilee Auditorium. Due to the anticipated number of graduates that will be in attendance at each ceremony, guest tickets have been restricted to the following:
- May 2 PM ceremony - 4 guest tickets*
- May 3 AM ceremony - 4 guest tickets*
- May 3 PM ceremony - 4 guest tickets*
- May 4 AM ceremony - 3 guest tickets*
- May 4 PM ceremony - 3 guest tickets*
Extra tickets may become available the day of Convocation and will be available for pick up at the information booth located in the auditorium lobby one hour prior to the start of each ceremony, on a first-come, first-served basis. There is no guarantee additional tickets will be available.