Thursday, April 30, 2020 - Saturday, May 2, 2020
The Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium
11455 - 87 Avenue NW
If you expect to complete your program requirements on or before June 30, 2020, you are eligible to attend Convocation 2020.
Each ceremony consists of
- an address by NAIT’s President & CEO
- keynote address by a NAIT Honorary Degree recipient
- presentation of the graduates
Graduates must wear a gown to participate. Caps or hats are not permitted.
Gown orders will be taken at shop at NAIT starting Monday, December 2, 2019.
- Room X114, Main Campus, 780.471.7717
- Room P135, Patricia Campus
- Room Z155A, Souch Campus
Cost: $40 before March 13, 2020; $60 after March 13, 2020.
Gowns must be returned immediately after the ceremony
Gowns are to be returned to the banquet room on the lower level of the Jubilee Auditorium. Graduates who fail to return their gown and hood immediately after the ceremony will have their parchment held at the Registrar's Office until returned to shop AT NAIT.
Guests are required to have a ticket for entry into the Jubilee Auditorium. Due to the anticipated number of graduates who will attend each ceremony, guest tickets have been restricted to the following:
- April 30 PM ceremony - 4 guest tickets*
- May 1 AM ceremony - 4 guest tickets*
- May 1 PM ceremony - 4 guest tickets*
- May 2 AM ceremony - 3 guest tickets*
- May 2 PM ceremony - 3 guest tickets*
* Guest ticket availability is based on the previous year’s attendance records. The Office of the Registrar reserves the right to adjust the number of guest tickets, as required, according to graduate attendance. Tickets are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis at the time of gown pick-up.
Extra tickets may be released on the day of Convocation. If available, tickets can be picked up at the information booth located in the auditorium lobby one hour prior to the start of each ceremony. Tickets are released on a first-come, first-served basis. There is no guarantee that there will be additional tickets.